These beautiful wreaths are assembled by our resident ‘succist’ (florist turned succulent artist), The willow wreath is adorned with a variety of around 30 succulents! Once the hangovers have subsided, the tree is taken down and the season is over - get your hands dirty and re-pot every succer you see. Now that's value.
- Natural dried willow wreath - roughly 30cm in diameter.
- Gift packaging & a Xmas card and your personalised message.
- National shipping (excl. WA & TAS due to customs laws - pricks!)
- Care instructions
- Propagation pots in our Little Succers tote bag so you can re-pot after Xmas- now THAT'S value and sustainable. Yum.
- Our packaging doubles up as a 2021 wall calendar! So careful when opening :)
Caring for your wreath
Hang out of direct sunlight.
Give a spray with water every week leading up until xmas.
Post xmas carefully detach succulents from wreath. Peel away any dead leaves and re plant in pots and soil provided. Soak the soil and let it completely dry out before watering again. Continue to water every 2 weeks and keep out of direct sunlight. After 3-4 weeks the succulent should have grown roots, so you are then welcome to replant to a larger pot.