Not ready to Succ a Lot? Well you can wreath for the stars with this little gem. ‘Succ a Little’ is perfect for the dude who wants to add some festive class to their home. This natural dried willow wreath is decorated with a cluster of various sized perfect little succulents, all of which can be re-potted once the tinsel has been tidied. Sleigh, bitch.
- Natural dried willow wreath - roughly 30cm in diameter.
- Gift packaging & xmas card with your personalised message.
- National shipping (excl. WA + NT + TAS due to customs laws - pricks!)
- Care instructions
- Propagation pots in our Little Succers tote bag so you can re-pot after Xmas- now THAT'S value and sustainable..yum.
- Packaging doubles up as a 2021 wall planners - so open with care.
Caring for your wreath
Hang out of direct sunlight.
Give a spray with water every week leading up until xmas.
Post xmas carefully detach succulents from wreath. Peel away any dead leaves and re plant in pots and soil provided. Soak the soil and let it completely dry out before watering again. Continue to water every 2 weeks and keep out of direct sunlight. After 3-4 weeks the succulent should have grown roots, so you are then welcome to replant to a larger pot.